Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Queensday 2012

With a few friends I celebrated Queensday 2012 in Leiden.
There played famous DJ's Armin van Buuren, Sunnery James and Ryan Marciano. There were so many people that you are not even on the square could come. So we went to another nice spot search in the city. Even with many people and fun music. The day we ate and drank a lot. You could also nice to antiques and flea market.
I bought a beautiful vintage document bag.

For the Dutch People: how was your Q-day 2012 ?












1.2.3:You can see my Q-day outfit, 4: a fruit and yoghurt dessert, 5: noodles, 6: The city Leiden on the canal,there was a large raft where people could stand  on the water, 7: my goat saled. 8: my new vintage document bag € 3.00 





Reacties

Een reactie posten

Thanks for posting a lovely comment my blog.. .
I appreciate and love every comment!

Lots off love...X