Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Music Favourites



I let you see in my Music Favorites the songs where I to listen at the moment,
where I prefer to dance and 
the songs that I find completely too crazy

If you hear the songs pretend you're in a club
and turn the volume.!

I love Latin, Urban, R&B and Dutch music...
What music style you like

So listen and go dancing♥


Summer vibe @ Gusttavo Lima : Balada..
I love this song,,I feel the summer vibe ♥


Slow with the boyfriend/girl
Lil'Wayne and Bruna Mars : Mirror


Summer vibe once again
Shakira : Loca (Spanish version)


Good urban-dance
Usher: Scream

Reacties

  1. de bovenste en de laatste vind ik gaaf! ik heb er ook een zomergevoel bij :)
    X'

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. shakira met loca:D
    hou ervan
    ik volg je nu!

    New outfit post - Sun is up
    www.mirfashion.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  3. Lovely playlist!

    Stop by sometime, Natalie xo
    lavagabonddame.blogspot.com

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  4. love shakira <3 im your newest follower dear

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Thanks for posting a lovely comment my blog.. .
I appreciate and love every comment!

Lots off love...X