Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Outfit: All about the black

Big news

Hello my dear followers.
Black is one of my favorites color.You can wear at any time and it never bored. I hope you can see very well the outfit because the pictures are blurry.
Do you have any tips of tell my what for photocamera you have.

I also have great news. Since a few days I'm a guest blogger to follow fashion.nl
A few times  per week, I write articles for this Dutch site. It's  a platform for Dutch bloggers.
There are two other bloggers also write, as a reader you should vote. Who will be guest blogger of the month.
So please vote Annemieke it's make me happy, happy, happy,,,please vote me here


My articles ( translate in your language)


pants, poncho,necklace, bracelet: H&M / blouse: Supertrash/ shoes: ?










Reacties

  1. Love the necklace and the bracelet!
    Actually cool look entirely! ;-)

    x Jonas

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen
  2. leuk blousje meis!
    xoxo
    P.s ben benieuwd wat je van mijn outfit vindt?

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Thanks for posting a lovely comment my blog.. .
I appreciate and love every comment!

Lots off love...X