Doorgaan naar hoofdcontent

Must Have: denim shorts



Rihanna out and about in a sheer top

I love denim shorts. They’re easy, they go with everything, and when it’s hotter then hell outside, they’re the perfect thing to wear. We’ll be seeing a lot of denim shorts this summer, with a higher rise…thank god. A low rise denim short is a bit too hoochie for me. A high waisted denim short looks more put together, more deliberate and has a lot character. It’ll be fun to see how they hit the streets this year.
sock art

american apparel sports socks

Denim shorts on the street



♥ Annemieke

Reacties

  1. I love shorts too!!
    nice pics
    ♥ the last one


    http://glamorousbarbie7.blogspot.com/

    BeantwoordenVerwijderen

Een reactie posten

Thanks for posting a lovely comment my blog.. .
I appreciate and love every comment!

Lots off love...X